Last updated: January 3, 2023
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Our Online Privacy Statement is designed to inform you about our online collection and use of personal information.
Company “MIJEL EOOD” is registered with company registration number EIC: BG202848281, with headquarter and management address: Burgas, JK. Zornitsa, k-s Perla, Bl. 1-2, Ground Floor, Bulgaria
It is important for you to know that:
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the MIJEL Services.
- In addition, as required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find Contact information on the website or write us directly in our Contact form. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- Whenever you contact us, we will use any related personal data that you provide to us solely for the purpose of contacting you in order to process your request.
The Supervisory Authority regarding the protection of Personal Data is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria
Personal Data Controller is:
MIJEL EOOD Company
Registered with company registration number EIC: BG202848281
Address: Burgas, JK. Zornitsa, k-s Perla, Bl. 1-2, Ground Floor, Bulgaria
- “GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
- “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means any information that can be used, alone or together with other data, to uniquely identify directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or to one or more specific factors.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
- “Supervisory authority” means an independent public authority which is established by a Member State and is responsible for monitoring the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- “Data subject” is any person whose personal data is processing.
- “Platform” refers to an online trading platform owned by the Company, for placing orders, receiving price information and market related news website served by technical infrastructure and program code: mijelstore.com– Information platform for “order making and shopping” to end User-buyers.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email-address.
- Information that you enter when you create an account/profile/ on our website. For example, your name, gender, birthday, delivery address, etc.
- Information that you enter to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect depends on the way individuals use our website and services it provides.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION, LEGAL BASIS AND RETENTION PERIOD
Depending on the way individuals use our website mijelstore.com and the services it provides, they fall into several divisions listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects are processed in separate Personal Data Registers, and in each of them the processing may include different categories of data, purposes, storage periods, protection measures, etc.
The same person may be included in more than one of the listed divisions. For example, each Registered User is also a Visitor; each User-buyer is also a Registered User and a Visitor.
- Visitor is any person that browses or visits our website mijelstore.com
- Categories of data that can be processed:
– Cookies, analytic tools and log files.
– Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
– Information about your visits to and use of this website including length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Why is the Personal Information collected and for what purposes?
– Administering our website and business.
– Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
– Marketing, analytics, statistics, etc.
- Retention period: Your Personal Information will be stored until the expiration of the validity of each cookie, carrier of the relevant information (up to 1 year from the moment of its recording).
- E-mail Subscribers:
- E-mail Subscriber is any Visitor who has subscribed to an automatic electronic e-mail newsletter on the website, to receive e-mail letters containing various items of information from the website, commercial offers, etc. The e-mail newsletter is sent directly by MIJEL Company without the use of external intermediary services.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Categories of data that can be processed: Names, E-mail address, Geographical location, Browser type and version and operating system, Subscriber’s preferences regarding the subject of his subscription (categories of products, etc.; days of receipt of the letters and other settings)
- Why is the Personal Information collected and for what purposes?
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it
- Retention period: Your Personal Information will be stored up to 6 months after termination of the subscription by the subscriber or by the MIJEL Company.
- Legal basis: Subscribing to an e-mail newsletter.
- Registered Users:
- A Registered User is any Visitor who has made registration on the website mijelstore.com by entering an e-mail address (and/or username) and password, which action creates his so-called profile or account.
- Categories of data that can be processed: Names, E-mail addresses, IP addresses; Optional data entered by the user: Place of residence, Phone number, Gender, Age.
- Processing purposes: Providing the user with the opportunity and maintenance to register an account enabling the use of services on the Platform, such as: ordering a specific product and making a purchase, maintaining a user profile.
- Retention period: Your Personal Information will be stored until MIJEL Company proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request.
- User-buyer is any Visitor and/or Registered User who orders goods and declares a Purchase Agreement with the Seller to remotely purchase the goods ordered by the User on the website mijelstore.com (or any similar action).
- Categories of data that can be processed: Names, Address, Phone Number, E-mail addresses, IP addresses; Information about purchases made; Information about actions performed on the website; Optional data entered by the user: Place of residence, Gender, Age, etc.
- Processing purposes: Тo make purchases on the website mijelstore.com by concluding distance contracts with the Company MIJEL EOOD.
- Retention period: 10 years after the last purchase made by the consumer-buyer.
- Legal basis for processing: Purchase Agreement with the Seller to remotely purchase the goods ordered by the User and a legal basis for tax and social security purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Information. The information in electronic form is stored on secure servers on the territory of the European Union. The data transfer between the servers and the client device / browser is encrypted.
- Retention of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored until we proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances, we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, as required or permitted by applicable laws. We have an internal data retention policy to ensure that we do not retain your Personal Information perpetually.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
If we process your Personal Data, you have the following rights that you can exercise by sending an application to the address of the Company or electronically – to the e-mail address: info@Mijelstore.com or via our Contact page.
- You have the right to know what Personal Information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we update any Personal Information we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to ask that we delete your Personal Information (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Information, for example for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal information or to request restriction.
- You have the right to know whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- You have the right to restriction of, or object to, processing of your Personal Information, including the right to opt in or opt out of sale of your Personal Information to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence (e.g. Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia, Bulgaria).
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Information to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com or via our Contact page.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your Personal Information to third parties except:
- For the needs of courier service providers when it is necessary for the purpose of performing the contract between a User-buyer and the Company Mijel EOOD.
- When we have your consent.
- Personal Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Information by Pseudonymization.
“Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
“Pseudonymization of Personal Data” is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Necessary – These are the cookies that are essential for mijelstore.com to perform basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions. They help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Statistics – Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Third Party Content: mijelstore.com makes use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
- CONTROLLING COOKIES
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CONTACT US
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
MIJEL EOOD Company
- Zornitsa, k-s Perla, Bl. 1-2, Ground Floor, Burgas, Bulgaria